Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Hi MR.
Just a quick update.
I've taken a serious break due to an unfortunate business venture. My partner and I never had a chance. It was from one bad situation to another. From fires to floods. Well we decided to shut everything down. In the process of all the bad luck I ended up from a bunch of High end corals to a 34 solana that just crashed on me making a move from my job to my new apt. My famous 340gallon tank ended up becoming a fish only and is at my kids home. As for me, I decided to get back in it from scratch. Sold the solana and bought a used 90 gallon oceanic tank and stand. No hood.
So far I have the tank
Stand
2 tunze powerheads
Heaters.

Still looking for a skimmer
Sump
I'm buying 3 AO Sol Blue
Need Rock
And live stock
You know I will keep you guys updated as I go.
I'm glad to be back with my friends on MR.
I really missed this site and all my good friends.

Last edited:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Welcome back bro I dont know u but i too had a serious down fall so I know the feeling at the begging of last year my marriage came to a end I had no job and I had sell and get rid all my stuff tank/car /apt and start from scratch i have since move and working ky up the ladder again I have 2 jobs 2 tanks and thing are starting to get better lmk if there is ant help u can offer u a frag or two/ some macro ect happy reefing

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Dave, I am truly very sorry to hear of all the troubles you've been through!;( You have been through some really tough situations there my friend. With that said, remember that God never closes a window without throwing the doors wide open for something much better for you...
Now lets move forward with the new, and exciting live waiting a head for you.;)

Glad to have you back darling! We missed you too. I don't have much in my tank, but I can try to find something you may like.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Thanks chief.
Awilda I really appreciate your comments and offering to help me. But because I was a vendor here, I don't want to start any drama with taking corals for free. when I'm ready to start stocking up I would appreciate purchasing the corals at a good fair price. In the past I always had big systems. I won't this time around so I don't want to have problems in the future when I decide my tank needs to be trimmed and I have to sell some corals to help with the cost of the hobby. But I honestly can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate the gesture.

Xoxo

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Oh man. Crazy Mad Corals I believe right? Sorry to hear about all of that.

Good to see you back and hope you recover well!
Yup! :-(
brianx45 Welcome back Dace :)
Thx Buddy

h2o About time Welcome back Can't wait for pics already know its gonna be a nice one.
I'm Going to try. You Know how i do.

Macropora Welcome back! I'll hook you up if you need some frags to get going again.
:hug:

FaviaFreak Welcome back Buddy!!
Thx Buddy

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
welcome back dace! i'm glad you've finally converted to the nano world (for you at least) with a "small" 140g. lol

rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thanks chief.
Awilda I really appreciate your comments and offering to help me. But because I was a vendor here, I don't want to start any drama with taking corals for free. when I'm ready to start stocking up I would appreciate purchasing the corals at a good fair price. In the past I always had big systems. I won't this time around so I don't want to have problems in the future when I decide my tank needs to be trimmed and I have to sell some corals to help with the cost of the hobby. But I honestly can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate the gesture.

Xoxo
Dude please. I dont think cus u were a vendor here it will be an issue. If i had corals to hook u up with i would. Welcome back

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: