Cris007

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Nice build looks great. With the AI's why did u choose to hang them parallel to the front of the tank with 4 units. I'm just thinking that the spread from the center pucks from both units would overlap and cause a very high par and cause some bleaching. In the center of the tank.

MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Nice build looks great. With the AI's why did u choose to hang them parallel to the front of the tank with 4 units. I'm just thinking that the spread from the center pucks from both units would overlap and cause a very high par and cause some bleaching. In the center of the tank.

Well these light brackets are adjustable so if I need to move them I can, also
The center divider is about 2 inches wide making each opening about 22 inches instead of 24,then you have the 2 overflow boxes sticking out about 4 inches off the back? I just centered them this way?

MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Got my tunze osmolator today
e3b215fe.jpg

b4c9680f.jpg

garys reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
4 AI'S is a must on that tank u will not be sorry i have 4 over my 90 and love them i saw the radions and the acans and the AI"S are way better by far i run mine at 45% white 90% blue and 100% royal blue i can grow sps on the sand only difference is i have mine running the other way

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: