xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Thanks fellas!

Angelo, dosing 24ml of cal and 9ml of alk per day. That's keeping them at 400ppm and 8.6dkh. I want to get them a little higher, probably going to bump it up to 26ml and 10ml, next week and see how that goes.

Got cha thanks for the info Kris wish you the best with the tank bro! I got dibs on any frags for the next frag swap =D lol

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Looks great Kris. Those of you looking forward to raiding this system at the next swap should look a the historical record. There is ample, compelling evidence that this tank will no longer exist by the time the next swap rolls around :biggrin:

:lol2: There you have it fellas! Be ready for the breakdown sale, coming to your area soon! Thanks Randy :D

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
So I had a minor run in with some red bugs, caught it in it's early and now it's over with. Not sure where it came from, but overall red bugs are easy enough to deal with.

Aside from that my growth has been great, especially on my millis. They are all encrusting nicely and hopefully in another few months I'll get some upward growth. Pics to come of some individual corals later.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: