nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
:bump:

Figured it's time for a little update on this thread.

So the 80g never happened, it's now with al0ha and he set it up, lucky him :eek:

My tank got a complete remodel, decided to move away from SPS and make the tank a bit simpler and easier to take care of since things are getting busier for me.

Just lost about 25 heads of frogspawn to brown jelly, which sucks. Things are looking better now and whatever survived is opening as it normally would have.

Divided the tank into 2 islands, one for softies/LPS and the other for RBTA's and GBTA's

My fish right now are a Marine Betta, about 2 inches been with me for about 4 months now. And the 2 percs. Planning on getting a few more fish, tank looks too empty right now.

Picked up these percs last night and the GBTA from Phil (Rookie). Thanks again! The clowns started hosting as soon as they went into the tank.
Untitled.png

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Noel I was going to upgrade but, the move didn't happen and neither did the 80g. Al0ha has that tank now :eek: There are 5 nems in there now, all of them are pretty small.

Phil, I was surprised when I saw 3 instead of 2 of them :D The clowns are having a blast darting from one to the next.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: