xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Well its been 12 days since I updated this thread lol. After fighting cyano for 2 weeks I managed to get some of the cyano off from the rocks and sand bed. Just having a few tiny little spots around not a big deal for me since I will be picking up a CUC this Thursday. Hopefully the CUC gets rid of those tiny small spots around the sand bed. Other then that all the fish have been getting along well and eating like pigs too.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Here is a shot of one of my first sps I have kept growing since the last frag swap. I think I bought this frag from someone at the swap but forgot who it was LOL. Who ever sold me this frag and is reading this thanks a lot it doing well.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
So after the storm hit everyone in NJ and NYC with the hurricaine Sandy. I have lost all of corals and fish due to the storm. The only fish that survived the storm while my lights were out for 7 days straight with the water being on the 50 degress he managed to survive was my blue hippo tang and my red blood shrimp that survived too. I lost all 3 of my clownfish my female Ora Black Misbar and Black Ice and the male Smorcularis also lost my Melanurus wrasse and cleaner shrimp. I came to a point were I just wanted to quite the reef hobby. But after saying to myself I wont let a storm take out the best of me im going to keep on moving with my reef hobby.

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Ang it happens, you have came such a long way with this hobby and couldn't imagine you giving it up now! It only gets better!

Build it back better, wish I had some stuff to bring you but I took a hard hit myself. It's only a speed bump!

Bikeboss11

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hey Angelo great tank build man.... Sorry for your lost due to sandy.... Anytime you in bk feel free to pass by and pick up a frag or 2...... I am also thinking of switching to red sea pro so keep me inform on the your results

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: