xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Today i decided to go with a new rodi unit since my last one stopped working completely. So i decided go with a Aqua FX 4 Stage RODI Filter from saltwater critters (Russ) Cant wait to install and learn how to set one up on my own and learning from the tiny little mistakes as well too lol.

Aqua FX 4 Stage RODI Filter

100 gpd membrane
1x Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
1x Carbon Block
1x Color Changing DI Resin
Pressure gauge
Canister wrench

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Everything is doing great in the i FINALLY have managed to keep shrimps alive in my tank now lol. Big thanks to Phil (Rookie07) for the fire shrimps. There doing great and eating well too.

Well im in the process of starting to dose Bulk Kalkwasser (Calcium Hydroxide). But first I would like to read more about it and then give a shot. Wish me the best luck ever lol

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
just keep an eye on your calcium, alkalinity, magnesium and ph while using kalk until you find the right medium ;)

i say to check all those levels even though the kalk supplements the calcium and keeps ph high but as you should know alk and magnesium all need an equilibrium with calcium

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
ouch, good luck getting ride of those yucky.

if you can take out the rock and scrub it and rinse it before you put it back in the tank, and get some invert to munch on it. Run phoshate remover of some sort.

The hair algae isn't on my rocks yet just in my sand bed. I'm going to get a clean up crew from John at reef cleaners. After I place my order with him on Tuesday .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: