Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Actually we did the 55g thurs night, that was quick and easy...the 72 we did this morning right into the 120...Was a big job but we got it done...i think the hardest part was moving the 120 from the garage into the house ...heavy is not even the word!! lol ....:Up_to_som

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
Thanks everyone Hey Jim I can pick them up today sorry for the delay and all pmed u.
Chris and my brother really helped a lot! This tank looks so amazing.
I call this SKULL ISland LOL

Reefman the pump is too strong for the tank I had to put a ball valve to controll the water flow of the return I have it on almost the lowest possible dial.
Thanks for all the comments.

Mark

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
nice looking tank! btw- did you just use the water from the other two tanks in this one? I guess you can't afford a cycle since the corals are all in there.

Man, I was worried about taking apart my 16 g to get a mantis.. any hints/tips you can give about taking apart and reassembling a tank would be great!

(ps- if you still want that gooseneck mag. glass its yours still (or anyone else for that matter ;) ).

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: