KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
Mark's 120 gal Mix tank

Alright guys i am finally starting my 120 gal tank!

Specs:

120 gal w/ dual overflows
Custom Stand
50 gal acrylic sump/refugium
Iwaki
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]30 RLXT w/ japanese motor return pump[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]

300 lbs of cured live rock came from both my 72 bow and 55 gal tanks
15 lbs of live sand
10 lbs of live sand in sump/refugium w/ mangroves and caluerpa
Custom plumbing 6 output returns
2 Seio 1500

Lighting

Dual 250 watt MH w/ 12000k reeflux bulbs
(2) 96 watt actinics

Controllers
[/FONT]
Octopus 3000
1/4 hp chiller
200 watt stealth heater

Protein Skimmer/Calcium Reator

ASM G3 W/ circulation Mod and Gate Valve mod
MRC Calcium Reactor complete kit

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Live Stock:

1 Blue Hippo
1 purple tang
1 sailfin tang
1 fairy wrasse
1 PJ Cardinal
1 Fire Clown
1 Lamark Angel
2 Blood Shrimp
1 Cleaner Shrimp
1 Coral Banded Shrimp
100 snails
30 assorted hermits

Corals

Too many to list!

I'll post pics next weekend of the upgrade!

:Thinking:
[/FONT]

Last edited:

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
hahahah i'll take pics of the tank and stand for now and i'll post in a lil while.

Hey Russ that's the fish I have so far on my 72. I'll probably trade some fish for a mated pair of true percula clown's. I want to get this rolling but work is not permitting to go faster.

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
thumb_this%20thread%20is%20worthless%20without%20pics.gif

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Maybe we should show them the teaser pics...ya know the tank with the screen fencing and sponge and paper fish hahahah.....

Well the tank is huge, and so is the sump ive seen it first hand, its gonna be a hell of a job transfering a 55g FO and a 72g Reef over to the 120g....Im sure you guys will have major pics to sort through when this gets going!!! :skull:

Yo Mark did you see my tank video lol ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd84fADqSHw

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
BareBottommmmmm do it up Kuya..... lolz... what i should of done is went with a black cuttin board i think colors would of def. popped out even more and coralline algae would of looked insane... just my rec. on the barebottom...

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thats not a bad idea tony...DSB in the sump, kinda like what he has now in the 72...We would have had the tank up and running by this morning but we were waiting on another friend to help us plumb it and it never happend....so the tank is in a stand still now again.....:anger2:

By the way we didnt realize just how big a 120g is until myself, kuya and his bro lifted the thing from the garage to the living room lol ....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: