Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
:Starwars:
How is that skimmer working out Dave? Nice tank bro. I was looking for those dragons too. Is he still selling anymore frags? How is the ATI fixture? Do you still like it? I am looking at the Giesemann Futura now as an alternative to halide unless the ATI PM is worth it for growth and color.

The Atb skimmer and Ati lights are awesome

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
My baby as the lights start to dim.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 487

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
love it dace .......u might take totm lol very impressive

is that the auto matic feeder for apex in the back ? if so how do u like it

Thank's for the compliment. It's the same exact feeder they use. I bought this one before they came out with theirs so I don't have the controller capabilities.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
How often are you changing your T5 bulbs? What are you using? I am running Blue+ with actinic but thinking of changing to KZ Super Blue and KZ Fiji purple.

You got crazy SPS bud.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
I went a bit too long with my last bulbs. 1 year. Since then I changed my bulbs and will start changing 2 bulbs at a time every week starting on the ninth month so no bulb should be older then 9 months and 3 weeks.
I'm running Ati 4x blue+ 2x purple+ 2x coral+

I spoke to mark(Reefoman) and he told me he was switching to kz bulbs. Since I never seen the way they looked I stayed with the Ati bulbs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: