Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 409

kingator

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
hey Dace , it obvious that your getting incredible growth . My Q is how do u compare this lighting to when you ran mh....growth and color ?

kingator

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
hey Dace , it obvious that your getting incredible growth . My Q is how do u compare this lighting to when you ran mh....growth and color ?
Q answered , thx for all the info you gave me , incredible system i just seen , pic doesnt do this system no justice i say ........

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Daaammmmnnnnnn. Is all I gotta say I'm looking to get into sps D and this fts you just posted up is an inspiration to anyone looking to do just that. Great job with the tank your corals look great. Are you doseing? MH or led?

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
:thrash::thrash:O man this tank looks great.
Better and better every update
Thanks Mike. I want to also thank everyone else for the nice comments. This is a beautiful hobby, But it's not an easy one. We all work hard on keeping our tanks as best as we can and it really feels good hearing someone appreciate what we do. So congrats to all of you that work hard on your husbandry and pat your self on the back for doing an excellent job.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: