straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Hey MR Fam,:hug:

The relocation is complete. For the people that are curious where I went, we ended up in Jacksonville, FL. We Purchased a 4BR, 4BR house in Mandarin. After a long 6 months tankless I finally purchased a tank, its a Reef Savvy Custom 60"x25"x18 beveled Rimless Tank, It has a Bean Animal Overflow and Custom Stand. Equipment list will Follow!

I missed you all and enjoy the pics!

House:
house1_zpse20b996c.jpg

house2_zpsa5e7491d.jpg

Tank:
tank-1_zpsb66db6f5.jpg

moni_zps9fdac602.jpg

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Hey Naquan!

Great to hear from you! Great looking house, awesome looking tank, and cute kid!

Thx, Im Excited to be back, I'm so out the loop. Whats new?

Bless the baby !!!!! and nice tank , what type of equip will u be running ? welcome back

THANKS! I will be updating Equipment List very soon still haven't finished ordering. Doing some research and tank reviews before i jump the gun on some stuff!

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Welcome back hommie how is the sun treating u nice tanks and congratz on the step up in life
i love the sun its 75 today lil chilly in the AM's but mostly Sunny

Welcome back! Same mostly, rebuilding after Sandy.

How do you like the Reef Savvy tank? I have them on top of the list if/when I upgrade. Very similar to yours -- external overflow, bean animal overflow.

Its an Awesome Tank Quality is second to none! hows your house/tank after sandy?

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Jiggy!!! Good to have you back home at MR :)
Sweet tank, even cuter little girl :flirt: Congrats on the house too!!
Looking forward to following this tank thread.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: