nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Getting there nice work...
Thanx

Little set back. I'm gonna scratch the two 65's mixing station. I got the mag 9.5 and when i went to hook it up it was just to tight in there. It was just to complicated with all the elbows and valves, and being right next to the 75 sump. So i'm gonna be selling the mixing station and hook up two 20 gallon brutes, but not till after the DT is hooked up.

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Probably gonna be able to water test for leaks by tomorrow. :lol_large I just have finish the plumbing up to the water change tank, and run it to the slop sink. And build a manifold. Then tackle the electric.
001.JPG

002.JPG

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Water Test Passed

:thrash: Did a water test today on the main plumbing (DT and the fuge/mantis tank). It passed wot wot. I'm not gonna lie i'm alittle surprised myself. Not even a drip from all those 45's and 90's. I still have to plumb the manifold and the water change tank in. The main lines are in with valves on them so it won't be a big deal. At least now i can fill it and let it cycle while i get the little stuff done.
084.JPG

085.JPG

086.JPG

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I have'nt posted in a bit cause my computer was being fix. But I've still been busy. I got a couple toys and finished all the plumbing.
001.JPG

003.JPG
Mag 9.5 for salt mixing
Marineland led fixture for the fuge/mantis tank
2 Nextreef reactors

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Put the rock in and the lights on a couple days ago. No amonia but the nitrates & nitrites are high.
Rock work isn't final yet and i have to find some nice ones for the fuge/mantis tank
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
Blue lights on both tanks
004.JPG

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: