nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Skimmer

This thing is a beast. Love. Not even 24 hrs running and it's already pulling out goop.
001.JPG

002.JPG

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Waiting

:sleeping: Still doing water changes to bring the nitrates & nitrites down. but other then that I think it's just about ready to go. I threw a piece of live rock in the DT and another in the fuge/matis tank last week and already starting to see the rock getting alittle coraline on them.

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Finally done! With all the water changes i finally got everything to 0. So a few days ago i transfered everything from my 30. I ordered a bigger cuc because i getting alittle cyano now. Some corals are doing good and others so so. I guess it's going from leds to t5's, I hope. Not that happy with the aquascape. I still have to tweek it, and take some out and more rock to the fuge/matis tank.
002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Ha, just got my cuc and i could'nt help myself had a really good price on a few tangs. I got a hippo, powder blue, and blonde naso. Gonna test out the qt tank and get some pics after there in.
001.JPG

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
So a few pics of the fish in qt. sadly the blonde naso did'nt make it. He was blotchy when i got it. did'nt even make it out of the acclimation period. But everything else is doing great. (2 cleaner shrimp, 2 pepperment shrimp, 1 blood shrimp, pbt, hippo tang.) I got the cleaner shrimp and tangs in the qt but the other shrimp i put in the DT.
001.JPG

004.JPG

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
So I had a little trouble hooking up my ato. Because I have my ro water tank higher then my sump whenever my sump would run low the jbj ato pump would kick on but when it was full the ro water would keep flowing because of the hieght. So i came to this conclusion:
001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG
Now the end of the ro tube is higher then the ato tank. It sits in 3/4" pvc which leads into the sump. Could've went with 1/2" but I had alot of 3/4" left over.

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Fathom leds

So i had the t5 fixture up there and gotta say after going from leds that i had on the 30 gallon to the t5 that came with the 110, I was not that crazy with the t5. The little bit of coral i had in there didn't do to well with the switch. So i bit the bullet a got a set of Fathoms. Heard alot about them and saw some on a few tanks. Had em up 2 days and I love em.
So here they are:
007.JPG

014.JPG

005.JPG

013.JPG

012.JPG

010.JPG

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
rescapped

So I was'nt crazy about my original aquascape. I basically just put the rock in the tank to get it going. I spent 4 hrs redoing it, what a PITA. I'm pretty happy with this one. I made 1 big pile and a medium one.
001.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

nuch

Babe it was on sale!
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I ordered a DJ strip and got it yesterday. I like the idea of switches instead of always unpluging and letting them hang when i wanna shut something off.
002.JPG
Then i made alittle box for it and hung it under the qt/water change tank.
001.JPG
003.JPG

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: