CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Booby. Did you get the swabby with the skimmer??
Btw. I'll run the radion over it if that is the criteria to getting the system when you upgrade.
Put me in line. Lol

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Booby. Did you get the swabby with the skimmer??
Btw. I'll run the radion over it if that is the criteria to getting the system when you upgrade.
Put me in line. Lol

Booby huh? Now you don't get the tank lmao. I did not get the swabbie although I might on the next one. Next one you ask? Well I built the first one and Jer asked if he could try it. I said sure I wasn't close to being ready. Well a few days later I was told to order another one because I was not getting that one back. We set it up with the recirculating option and he has said it is hands down the best skimmer he has owned. And seeing what it produces I have to agree. Phenomenal skimmer for the money.

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Booby huh? Now you don't get the tank lmao. I did not get the swabbie although I might on the next one. Next one you ask? Well I built the first one and Jer asked if he could try it. I said sure I wasn't close to being ready. Well a few days later I was told to order another one because I was not getting that one back. We set it up with the recirculating option and he has said it is hands down the best skimmer he has owned. And seeing what it produces I have to agree. Phenomenal skimmer for the money.

Booby?? Sorry bout that.

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Started running and hiding as much of the wiring as I can. Hate spaghetti looking wiring...

u6udu4un.jpg

Have to pick up a few more grommets to hide wires for pump, fuge lights etc.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: