duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Sump room

Sump room is coming along :) I can only do so much a day maybe an hour at a time with my son but its coming along. Just finished up all the wood work for sump room. Coming along slowly but its coming

Attachments

• SUMPROOM.JPG
    SUMPROOM.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 624

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Sump room pretty much done. Last items i need then i can start my build is dark tint for the windows by the sump,2 lolly columns and my cutting board for the DT. Maybe in a week or 2 it will be all set up :)

Attachments

• sump room.JPG
    sump room.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 685

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Another update :) New electric has been run to the new tank. Its on its own circuit breaker now thanks to a neighbor friend of mine. Plumbing in the basement is done all that needs to be done is the plumbing to the new tank when its in place and the cutting board is ordered and on its way and the back of the tank has been painted. 4 months and almost done yeah baby next saturday cant come quick enough.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Just an update. Got tap water in the tank today and did a test run :) everything went beautifully except for one union that I didnt closely look at that was missing a washer which is a easy fix. Other then that NO LEAKS :thrash::birthday::grouphug:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: