duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Any time Mike still a work in progress :) still need about 50lbs of rock and finishing up the stand. Little at a time. probably will be all done by November and i can sit back and enjoy. And yes it will stay BB. I have cutting board on the bottom :)

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Now i can really see how monsterous this 1 anemone is. He might find a home at the Long Island aquarium very soon. 13 in across GEEEEEZ

Attachments

• anemone.JPG
    anemone.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 709

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Thats where the desk is now :( Only other wall is where the bathroom wall is and there is pipes running on the inside feeding the upstairs bathroom. Not going to ask more people to build me a book case now LOL

Last edited:

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Love my new tank. Have to thank EVERYONE who has helped me. This is my dream setup. Still have a little work to do. My friend gave me a great idea and he will build a box with the book shelf and use cabinet sliders so i can slide the box back and forth to get to the outlets and vortech controls instead of putting it outside the stand.

Attachments

• new tank.JPG
    new tank.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 463

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: