duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Well this build is going to have to go on the shelf for awhile :( How long can a empty tank sit in a garage before i need to be worried about the silicone? Probably not going to be set up till sometime after the summer or longer

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Thank you greazter f and my boy Dan ( sorry dan forgot your screen name lol) for picking the wood up for me and doing alot of the labor. No way i could have got started without you. Stand frame is almost done.

Last edited:

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
The top is done and still have to finish the legs but it coming along great :)

Attachments

• stand.JPG
    stand.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 685

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
So i figured out what i want the tank stand to look like. I am going to make it look like a colonial fireplace with cherry wood trim along with wood. I am then going to put a electric fireplace underneath. As for the canopy its going to have the faux stone. Its going to look incredible :) Going to take a long time to look the way i want it but its going to be hot. Frame is pretty much done. All i need to do is figure out how big the elecrtic fireplace will be and add 2 front legs.

Attachments

• stand2.JPG
    stand2.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 626

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: