tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
oooo whoa, and your sand doesn't blow???

I am thinking about reducing my sand bed. I have about 3-4 inches.
I like it for my wrasses, they bury themselves and go hunting for food in it....
However...that's also annoying because the water column gets cloudy and they just throw the sand anywhere, even on corals.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
oooo whoa, and your sand doesn't blow???

I am thinking about reducing my sand bed. I have about 3-4 inches.
I like it for my wrasses, they bury themselves and go hunting for food in it....
However...that's also annoying because the water column gets cloudy and they just throw the sand anywhere, even on corals.

At first yes but now the sand has settle where the flow is not constantly hitting it, every now and then I get a small sand storm when my blue spotted jaw fish decides to throw sand around or move to a different home. I only have 60 ponds of sand it was suppose to make a 1" sand bed but some part are completely bare and some are 2-3" so my wrasses have plenty of spots to choose from.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Thanks fellas

@rideit- I have mine under high light & high flow. It's body it's mostly green with blue tips

When I first got it
IMG_1105_IJFR.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last month

I'll try to take a picture of the whole colony within the next few days .

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
I see I have some catching up do mmm keep up the good work buddy can't wait till next year when everybody is a little grown in .....damn I need to stop fragging my tank

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: