tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey Randy,
Are you at the school?

I'm sitting in front of my tank and thinking of going out for a bike ride.

Be there tomorrow to stare at the tank and chat.

Last edited:
Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Very nice love the colors of your sps .
What is your light schedule on pros ?

I ramp up quite quickly over the course of an hour from all blue at 9:00 AM to full intensity 12k. ( all channels on full ) and stay there until 7:00 PM where there is a quick one hour ramp down to off at 8:00 PM.

I am not a big fan of overly blue tanks and find the 12K setting the most appealing to me in my Acro dominated tank.

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Looks great randy nice colors man so I guess ur liking the radions .its good to see the leds working on a big system I just got 6 kessil a360 on my 300 hopefully it starts looking like urs .I too had the raduim halides and its hard to beat that bulb ....

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
I am very happy with the Radions, but I'm glad Eco Tech had the good sense to make the 12K setting the one that uses all channels on full because I would not be happy if I needed to under-power the unit to get a reasonably crisp white appearance to the tank. The pics render bluer than the tank looks in person, but this is as blue as I can personally tolerate for primary lighting.

greg 45

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have been wrong before but I thought that Ritchie told me you were running the Fathom leds. Did you not like them . I just removed my Pacific Suns and installed the Fathom's that I thought you guys were using.
Maybe I miss understood him ow well my badd if im wrong

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: