99.1 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_4784.jpg
    IMG_4784.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 485

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Dan you stuff is looking sick!! You are kicking butt with this tank. Do you have any timeframe comparison pics? I curious to see how fast the pearlberry and others grew for you.

Rating - 100%
180   0   0
Dan you stuff is looking sick!! You are kicking butt with this tank. Do you have any timeframe comparison pics? I curious to see how fast the pearlberry and others grew for you.

Thanks Rich, I got some cool new pieces and have a few more coming in that I'm really excited for! I posted some growth shots but if you look in the very first fts you can see a tiny brown nug behind the aquadelight....I don't even want to tell you how much I paid for it but the friend that gave it to me has never let it down!

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Sweet corals & tank!

How do you like the Bubble Magus Nac 7? Does it ever just stop skimming or overflow into your tank?

Is it a picky skimmer with constant need to adjust levels? Can you do a wet skimmate with this skimmer?
How well does it compare to what skimmer you might have owned in the past?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks Rich, I got some cool new pieces and have a few more coming in that I'm really excited for! I posted some growth shots but if you look in the very first fts you can see a tiny brown nug behind the aquadelight....I don't even want to tell you how much I paid for it but the friend that gave it to me has never let it down!

Is that nub an abrolhosensis, maybe some kind of milli?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: