• IMG_5239.jpg
    IMG_5239.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_5252.jpg
    IMG_5252.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 294
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
Hey guys, I know its been a while since I've been on here and I'm constantly reminded to "take a minute and post on one of our threads" and a bunch of my friends have been pming me about where I've been but I've been so busy and some crap went down so heres the explanation. I added a product to rid my tank of the red slime problem I had and took all the steps in preventing anything from going wrong...but, lost all my fish due to the lack of oxygen (yes even with all the things I did to prevent this) and I lost...my pearlberry colony :banghead::banghead::banghead::sad2:

Luckily everything else stayed strong and survived and the tank is doing great again. I have some new fish in qt and plan on getting a few more, and some updates on the tank coming so stay tuned.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Sucks that you lost your pearlberry colony but it could have been a lot worse. You supplied a lot of guys with that coral, including me. You have a piece here if you need. Looking forward to some new updates with pics :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: