lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I haven't done the mod yet because I need a new dimming module to handle the analog control. As soon as I get that I will attempt it.

In the meantime here's a webcam shot :)

Attachments

• webcam.jpg
    webcam.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 168

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Today I got rid of the frag rack!!! Not everything's where it will be permanently but as of tonight, all corals are somewhere in the aquascape. I glued my pink monti onto the overflow and my mag rock fell on the purple cap. I glued one onto the glass where the mag rock used to be and the other I glued onto a rock on the right side of the tank. I'll grow these out a bit since I know lots of people like the purple :)

Anyway, it's a big relief because now I have a nice place for all the zoas I've collected so far. And all the SPS on the rack now has a home. Hope to watch everything grow now that it's all stable somewhere. I think the only piece thats loose are my hammers and frogspawn. Hopefully they'll stay put for now.

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I have it. Just getting a few more things and waiting on a lil warmer wether. My biggest thing is choosing a pump. I have a mag 5 but I don't think it is big enough. Was thinking ehiem 1260(640GPH) or 1262(900GPH).

Awesome. We need to start a 65g club thread :) i think it's a great size tank, very happy with the decision to go this size.

My triton-3 is a great flow rate (850gph) and I have it dialed back a bit. I think you'd be able to go with either eheim. If you have any desire to tee it then go with the 1262.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: