u9uzazyh.jpg
uvenuveb.jpg
pavu6ypu.jpg

Last edited:

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
can you imagine your growth rates if you change that light for an $1800 programmable led fixture.

Kidding

your tank looks great, come this time next year you will need to frag.....wink wink wink

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Been a while since some updates. Today I received my new lights. Two OR-U120 Full spectrum LED (Evergrow D120s). I also received the pieces for the rack to hold the units. I'll be posting pictures soon, but measurements were perfect. I used the 100-120 pieces from eztube.com. Putting it together went perfectly and the fit is like a glove. I added some adhesive felt pieces on the edges of the light and on the fixture so everything could slide nice (no metal on metal). The frame is going to sit on the edge of the tank for now since I don't have enough room in the canopy. I should be able to slide it forward and back to work inside the tank, just don't know how much room I'll have. Either way, this is going to be a lot of light being added. I can't wait!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: