reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
This is the aquascape I'm leaning towards as it provides alot of different levels to house different light required corals and plenty of space for the fish to hide..only thing I'm going to do differently is to have 3/4 of this structure off the sandbed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 298

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
have you ever thought of going without Sand?
I see you are planning on ensuring 3/4 of that new Aquascape off of the sandbed.

Just wondering.
In case it is for ease of clearing out detritus.

:)

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Nice,the miracle mud is worth it?do you have any clean up in the fuge?

I always use miracle mud with any tank that I had a refugium for..better polyp extension,better coloring of corals and it kept my nitrates down.i tried every other method and I stick with what works .....for me that is.im sure others that use miracle mud can agree with my statement.as far as a cleanup crew I have amphipods in there only

Last edited:

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
have you ever thought of going without Sand?
I see you are planning on ensuring 3/4 of that new Aquascape off of the sandbed.

Just wondering.
In case it is for ease of clearing out detritus.

:)

I will never go bare bottom,nothing against it just prefer the overall look and I never had a problem with detritus cause most of my aquascapes are off the sand bed.i also have a high flow running in the tank.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
nice SCAPE bro, How many hours y0ou got in that piece? is it one piece? i forget what you told me when you linked up with me. AWESOME work tony.

This aquascape isn't mine it was built for a 93 cube from alternative reefs.i been in contact with Scott (the owner of alternative reefs)he is in the process of building me one...yeah,yeah I know !!!someone who builds aquascapes is having someone else to do it!with 2 kids and working 12-14 hours a day I just can't find the time to build my own so I'll have someone else that has a vision like me build one.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
This aquascape isn't mine it was built for a 93 cube from alternative reefs.i been in contact with Scott (the owner of alternative reefs)he is in the process of building me one...yeah,yeah I know !!!someone who builds aquascapes is having someone else to do it!with 2 kids and working 12-14 hours a day I just can't find the time to build my own so I'll have someone else that has a vision like me build one.

its all good bro,! no worries. lmk when your HOME so i can roll threw. gotta pick up my glue box. lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: