editour2

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Just went through this thread again....(3rd time).....you stated you hope you provided some inspiration to others....WELL, I've been in this hobby for at least 15 years and I am thoroughly inspired. An amazing tank !!!! Certainly something to strive for.
Frank

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
And just think ...the tank looks even better in person ..Joe should make a closet on one side of the tank and rent it out ...
Just went through this thread again....(3rd time).....you stated you hope you provided some inspiration to others....WELL, I've been in this hobby for at least 15 years and I am thoroughly inspired. An amazing tank !!!! Certainly something to strive for.
Frank

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I remember visiting you after you re-did the entire tank and steal some frags from you. Hours we spent with you and soaked it all in. WOW. this tank is truly breathtaking. your build inspired my 200G peninsula wanted you to know that. I only hope I have 1/2 the success you've obtained!

ps. still have that bright orange Yuma =)

Thank you, great to hear that the Yuma still doing good.happy to hear that my tank inspired you and YOU will be successful as all of us. stay focused in keeping parameters steady. Thank you again

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Frank

Hi Frank, thank you for your compliment. Your tank will strive as mine, just stay focused on parameters and let it do its thing.Sometimes we fail when we try to do to much. Keep it simple

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Joe, first, this W.D. is NOT mine or IN my tank, tell me .......if.....u....c.....some wired ?

Attachments

• 439F51FC-0E1A-4A44-A6F7-3CF6D9296136.jpg
    439F51FC-0E1A-4A44-A6F7-3CF6D9296136.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 188

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Looks great in your tank, fat and healthy, i am more then happy , finally i pay back , what you do for me , when i crash my tank.
Funny , you NOT even know me, at that time. I got 20 ( H.E.) frags , NEVER forgot.
Guess what....i just got .....Rainbow Tenius. I already try some, W.D. frags next to H.R., very soon Rainbow Tenius enjoy the group, i may have NEW ,Tenius ....name.......VIO Tenius.:biggrin:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: