Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Looks great in your tank, fat and healthy, i am more then happy , finally i pay back , what you do for me , when i crash my tank.
Funny , you NOT even know me, at that time. I got 20 ( H.E.) frags , NEVER forgot.
Guess what....i just got .....Rainbow Tenius. I already try some, W.D. frags next to H.R., very soon Rainbow Tenius enjoy the group, i may have NEW ,Tenius ....name.......VIO Tenius.:biggrin:

Hi vio sorry missed this. Thank you. You paid me back 100times more than what I gave you. You are a good man. If you can post a pic of the rainbow tenius I am curious how it looks. I can?t wait for the VIO tenius

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Hi vio sorry missed this. Thank you. You paid me back 100times more than what I gave you. You are a good man. If you can post a pic of the rainbow tenius I am curious how it looks. I can?t wait for the VIO tenius

You have to give me few weeks , is OK , but not color.
The Tenius ( Frag you give me lat time , start to color , Not sure were go ?!
You welcome for fags.

editour2

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey Joe ....great meeting you yesterday., I enjoyed speaking with you. The tank is amazing. Thank you for the beautiful and generous frags. They are doing well and opening nicely this morning in my frag tank.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Pic

My favorite view of my tank. Couldn?t resist to take a shot

Attachments

• BC999226-05B7-452B-9EEA-1E68140BF375.jpg
    BC999226-05B7-452B-9EEA-1E68140BF375.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 188

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: