jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Yeah but I also have something that I've never had in this tank :D Cyano on the sandbed. It's been a long time since I saw this stuff...

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I still think your NUTZ adding sand again..... Wasnt the whole reason for the sand was because he didnt have ebnough LR ??? ;)

Yep, that was the reason :) I didn't want a sump filled with more rock and I don't want more rock in the tank. Nick, I know you know how rediciously easy it is to keep a tank extremely clean with proper husbandry and a big skimmer. Most guys actually keep their tank too nutrient starved and fade their colors to sheit. The small amount of sand will not adversly effect my water quality. We'll see what happens. So far I see an improvement in PE on ALL my corals which can't be a bad thing.

Picture007-1.jpg

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
RIch your tank is amazing ...love the color on all of them wish my tank will look like that colorful in the future...I should buy frags from you :D... anyway amazing job and keep it up....

steve

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks for the good words guys :)

Jbaez, not sure what is the best way to get rid of the ick. Marrone could probably tell you the best way.

Spykes:tongue1: You a PITA!!!! Here are some photos just for you:tongue1:

Picture017.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: