lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I just bought a sicce syncra pro 1000 and it's so freaking quiet. I love it. These are supposedly quieter than the silent series. Love the vents, but you should consider replacing with wood vent covers. I think you can get them unfinished and match what you have. Otherwise tank looks great. Your local, will definitely need to check it out in person somday!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I will check out the sicce. Big concern is noise and flow. My reeflo was damn near silent and the pump was a beast but I do not have the room in the new stand for a external pump. I went larger with my sump design so it consumes 80% of the space inside the stand. 25x25x16 and should arrive in 2 weeks.. Super excited...

greengny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Pump

FWIW, I use a Jaebo DC 12000 on my 93 Cube. Fairly quiet, hear a slight hum when all other pumps/fans/tv are off. I have the return split in 2.

Flow is fine. Although I rely more on a Gyre and 1 other Jaebo pump for randomized flow.

Have been running it for over 1 year now and no problems.

Stand looks great. I built several stands in my day, but never had the b...s not to use 2x4s for structural/horizontal support. Then again, didn't have your skills/bisquit joiner either .

Good luck with your build. John

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The stand before this was for a 150 which I built out of 2x8's,2x6's and 3/4" plywood. Overbuilt to say the least so then I started thinking about all of the marineland and deep blue stands made out of particle board. 3/4 ply is solid by itself then add the biscuits. Lmao. Sounds so funny.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
15c7a91db09f3a011b46d6a6778aa8ee.jpg

Shot 1

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: