Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I just bought a jabeo dct6000 for $78.00 from amazon. Should be here by tomorrow 8pm. I couldn't justify spending $350 in a ecotech so I went with the jabeo. Next on my to do is to break down the old 150 and set up the new 93 cube. I have 50lbs of brand new rock that I will use for the display. I plan on using a large amount of marinepure in the sump along with the fuge.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I wanted to see what the 50lbs look like.
e5aec8fa68d23198064f2373025870a1.jpg

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The stand is finished. It's a white washed finish. Inside of the stand is painted white and has little led puck lights on a dimmer for lighting when I work in there. Just got my new jabeo dct6000 return pump. Looks pretty nice for a $80 pump. The plumbing should be done in a few days.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
The stand is finished. It's a white washed finish. Inside of the stand is painted white and has little led puck lights on a dimmer for lighting when I work in there. Just got my new jabeo dct6000 return pump. Looks pretty nice for a $80 pump. The plumbing should be done in a few days.

Couldn't tell if finished on my phone. Looks great.
You going to cover top at all?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
It's been a while since my last post. Since then I got engaged and planned a wedding for 300 people. I have been super busy to say the least. Tank is now in its final place and has been fully leveled and plumbed. I replaced all my cartridges in my RO and upgraded the membrane. Been making water all day today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vickiselov

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good looking good come check out my shop popcoral in Brooklyn for some awesome coral

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: