Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Here is my 93 gallon rimless cube build. Downsizing from my 150 to a 93.

Picked up 3/4" birch and started the build. Decided to break out the biscuit jointer and went to town.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 498
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Got vents? I do. My last stand didn't have good ventilation so I decided to go with 3 vents. 1 on each side and 1 on the back all up high because hot air rises. Well that was my philosophy. Plus the sump is 16" high so it should work perfectly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 514
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I think it came put real nice so far. The start to finish was about 10hrs total including paint. I wanted to do a white washed reclaimed look so I mixed water with paint and did about 4-5 coats and painted the inside white. I installed 4 big cabinet magnets to hold the door on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 310
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This is not where it will stay. I will be breaking down my 150 gallon in about a week or less depending on if someone wants to buy it etc. I have 90lbs of reef grade sand, 5-10lbs for the fuge and 80lbs for the display. I am going to have a new sump made by custom king which will be 25x25x16.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 309

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: