vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Come by i will give u a bunch of stuff to get started again
God bless BYU and Joe ( Tusi),
I got 20 frags from BYU , SUPER nice tank , also person , all high end. I never got the chance to help him or know , is a gentleman.
Tusi even more , 30 frags all H.E. he cut me from his rare collection ( $ 400,600 he pay b4 for frags). also Walt Disney and H.W.. Was for me the BEST Good Friday , ever.
I feel embarrassed to ask if they if they give me Oregon Tort Acro, if you have i take a frag.
What a nice guys.
For now i am good , NO need more frags,
Thank you for offer, i may stop ( if is OK with you ) to see your tank , most ppl. are worry to bring guest in the house, is normal i understand ( Corona).

Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
God bless BYU and Joe ( Tusi),
I got 20 frags from BYU , SUPER nice tank , also person , all high end. I never got the chance to help him or know , is a gentleman.
Tusi even more , 30 frags all H.E. he cut me from his rare collection ( $ 400,600 he pay b4 for frags). also Walt Disney and H.W.. Was for me the BEST Good Friday , ever.
I feel embarrassed to ask if they if they give me Oregon Tort Acro, if you have i take a frag.
What a nice guys.
For now i am good , NO need more frags,
Thank you for offer, i may stop ( if is OK with you ) to see your tank , most ppl. are worry to bring guest in the house, is normal i understand ( Corona).

Glad to see you coming back Vio, good luck with the frags buddy.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: vio

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: