Duke62 180 rebuild!!! Going to teach these PA reefers how it's done

vio

Rating - 98.9%
270   3   0
Tusi maybe by next year it will look good lol right now blahhh LOL. Hate having just frags in a big tanks
Just like Joe ( Tusi ) mention , time will fix. , you can believe what some reefer sale, frags for $ 1.000 up full of Dino, list you safe with your frags. You know that.

duke62

Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I can not get my PO4 or NO3 to rise. Both sitting at 0. Feeding 3 times a day, adding fuel, adding oyster feast and reef roids, skimmer off for a week which I am turning on today and phosphate reactor off more then 2 weeks. I have 18 fish, 2 shrimp, 30 snails, 15 hermits and it just won?t rise

duke62

Rating - 100%
223   0   0
HUGE THANK YOU TO Charliethetuna,Tusi and username invalid. In one day they filled up my tank with their generosity. Thanks guys you don?t know how much I appreciate it

duke62

Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Finally done dipping and putting my new corals on a frag rack. And fishman77 said I was just going to float them overnight :)

duke62

Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Yeah she had a yellow tang and engineer goby but I could not take them. Yellow would be abused by my purple and the goby is a tank terror when it comes to moving frags around

duke62

Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Thanks Marek. So far everything is doing awesome. All encrusting and sucking up Cal. Only one that is encrusting slowly is my WD

Featured Sponsors