Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
If you built a rock column all the way to the surface, you could create the same effect :)

Very Close but not the same. I did the same with other rectangular setup, the fish still realize they would hit the glass at the end of the tank and turn back.

With round and heavily rounded rectangle tank, the fish tends to circle instead of turning back.

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Defeinitely interested, can all the parts fit through a standard doorway? I'll have you come over after i get back from vacation 4/12 (get a chance to convince my wife).

Yes all parts fits thru a standard doorway because it choosen to be 5 feet diameter and only 30 inches tall(should have done 42"-it still fit thru all doors to the site). If it's the planned 10 feet, it probably not.

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This reminds of those rotating Christmas trees. It's a cool idea until you get it home and realize that now you have to decorate the whole tree, not just the front.

Steven

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Wingo that is a spectacular tank. I have seen some "colum" type tanks but never anything like that. I think this calls for a class trip. I would love to see this tank in person like many others. Great job !!!!!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: