Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Forget that, I like to see the motor, gears and bearings used to rotate 4000+ pounds.

I am very sick today so will be slow to give you all the details.

As for the rotation it's only ~250W motor and it does not make noise which is out of my expectation myself. The rest of the EQ is nothing impressive. I am not trying to show off a muscle car. I only like to show things that I think is interesting and things that turns out beyond my expection such as I would think the motor to be a big thing but actually not.

Next project when I make use of the LEDs and custom skimmers, I will show you in details about them..

Last edited:
P

Pedro

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Totally awesome, i too want to know about the self cleaning glass thing. I like that room divider idea. It would be a never ending scene. Definately one of them dream tanks!

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The return doesn't need to be physically attached to the tank. If the tank is shaped like a donut, the return can be free standing and come up through the hole.

Draining the water into the sump is a little trickier, but nothng that a little engineering couldn't overcome.

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
No you are not, I am guessing the sump turns with the tank. That would make electrical supply to have some sort of rotating connection which is relative easy to do.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
or the sump can turn with the tank... why go for the obvious

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: