frank arriaga

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks to all, I will be making a fish room and installing this tank in the wall. I recived two quote one from Aquarium for you & miracles aquarium i will check out the other site .Tank size is 84x24x30 with 90 gallon refugium will post pics on the progress .Any help will be appreciate.THANKS

frank arriaga

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi guys, sorry for the delay. I started remodeling the downstairs for the new tank room, here are pictures of before, after, and progress of the stand. The day I have been waiting for is finally here, tomorrow (7/18/07) the new tank will be delivered from miracle aquariums. I will post pictures after delivery and plumbing. The system will have three dart pumps, one for a refugium and one for each closed loop, the system will have two closed loops with one ocean motion four on each for water flow. Thanks, will post more pictures.
IMG_1167.jpg

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Frank,

I see one picture. I thought it's before, during, and after? Where's the final picture of the room? Stop holding back.

Make sure you eat your weaties tomorrow...Otherwise let the big men take care of the job, lol.

Good luck with the tank tomorrow, i will let you know later whether i can make it on sat.

frank arriaga

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The day is finally here, thanks to Pedro we tooks his advice and had extra wheaties. The tank weighed 650 pounds and the crate 250. Thanks to family and friends, the tank is resting on it's final place. here are a couple of pictures of the tank being moved to the stand. Tomorrow we'll start building the wall around the tank.

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
How's the tank sitting right now? is it all level still?

Hard to tell the size of the tank when you have all these big dudes around it. Is there a gym up there?

Sat is a no go Frank, gots to work. I'll give you a buzz. Time for the wall building.

Looks great.

frank arriaga

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks guys, eveyrthing is goin great so far, will be plumbing in the tank this weekend. hopefully have it water tested by next weekend. Pedro i do have a gym up here, but the tank was suppose to be here at 1 o'clock , i started to BBQ at 12 noon, the tank showed up at four. About 100 hot dogs and 40 cheeseburgers later, that's why the guys are so big. Russ you know where i live and there is always beer in the fridge, drop by anytime. Will keep you guys posted on updates.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Best of luck with the tank, as previously mentioned..it surely will be something great!!

Just curious..are you very tall? How are you going to reach into it???

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
The day is finally here, thanks to Pedro we tooks his advice and had extra wheaties. The tank weighed 650 pounds and the crate 250. Thanks to family and friends, the tank is resting on it's final place. here are a couple of pictures of the tank being moved to the stand. Tomorrow we'll start building the wall around the tank.

IMG_1188.jpg

Nice tank, why so many holes on the bottom of the tank? you know is impossible to keep water in there with them holes there :lol2: How thick is the glass they used on your tank? why not use starphire?

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: