Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ok I did a large 10 g water change today and changed out my chemipure. I am skimming wetter than usual and my parameters ar ok right now. Nitrates are 4, pH is 8 Salinity is 1.23 No ammonia or nitrites which is very surprising to me. I will test phos etc later but now there is no point in testing mg, cal, or alk.

Clowns are doing ok large female is fine but the male is really stressed. Yellow Coris came out today and is swimming fine Can't get him out. Fire shrimp was walking around fine and the multiflora star is also moving around ok. Hermits and nassarius seem fine. Clam is doing ok too. Some Zoas and palys are fighting to open too.

Now for the bad. I lost a few snails my goby died and my coral banded as well I'm really bummed about this because I have had those 2 since my 29g tank. As far as corals see above. They are the only thing that has survived everything else is gone which is evtremely depressing as well for me and for my clowns as well because their mushroom is gone.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
You are more than welcome to any frags in my tank too. I have the hairy green tip mushrooms. I can give you one large one if you want it. Other than that I mostly have gorgs and leathers but you are welcome to some of those too.

Just let me know if you want anything and when you'll be ready.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ok here is an update, tank parameters are acceptable for right now. Nitrates are down to 2 and ph is stable, sg with a minor wc has stabilized as 1.024. The cloudy water is gone and the water is crystal clear. I am now putting my livestock back into the tank that was removed. I am drip acclimating them so I am doing another small WC. I will try to take pics tomorrow.

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sorry, I feel your pain on this one.

Tank.jpg

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
img_2898.jpg

img_2897.jpg

Well it's tuesday and the crash has been cleaned up for the most part. Favia lower right is not looking so good and the acans lower left also don't look good but they have flesh on them so I am going to try to save them. As you can see the blue palys, some green zoas and the orange zoas on the upper left made it. The coris and the 2 clowns are fine just scared when I go near the tank and hide but if I put my hand in there the clowns bite me so that seems ok. The clam is fine too thank god. The rest of the stuff was bones and jelly and got removed. It looks so barren. But it should be completely stable after a couple of weeks if not sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: