Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Here she is: Thanks to my buddies, VJ&Poops,pEEshEE,JHOV2324,my son Jason(&his busted hand which he didn't tell me about until the move was all done). And last, but not least nycmat & his wife.

Fish are happy (I think).lol
4"Majestic angel, 3"Yellow tang, 2" Purple tang, 4"Dog face puffer, 4"Bluethroat Trigger.
Want to add 1 Banana eel, a couple of dwarf angels, and one last shot at a Powder Blue.

120g. drilled, 2 - 1" holes in back glass for drain & return.
Amiracle wet/dry w/out the bioballs, as sump. Holds 17.6g according to RC calculator
Eheim 1262 return pump
Red Sea Berlin skimmer powered by mag 7
titanium heater
Orbit 72" 4-96W w/moon lights
Red Sea wavemaker pro
For now some old power heads I got from Alfredo last year:hug: Thank you Alfredo!
2" fine grain ESV sand on top of .5" old south down from my previous 75g.
Approximately 60lbs. lr mixed with rubble also from my 75 - Working on getting some more lr.

Don't like the pumps in the display look, but I am almost certain the waters are to tranquil in this tank. So I'll be adding some any way.:letitallo

First pic is from yesterday. 2nd.pic is this morning. Last pic is for those curious as to what is in the right side of tank.

Attachments

• 7-16-07aquariums003.jpg
    7-16-07aquariums003.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 958
  • 120FOWLRthatalmostwasnt001.jpg
    120FOWLRthatalmostwasnt001.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 957
  • 120FOWLRthatalmostwasnt006.jpg
    120FOWLRthatalmostwasnt006.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 955
  • 120FOWLRthatalmostwasnt004.jpg
    120FOWLRthatalmostwasnt004.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,012
  • 120FOWLRthatalmostwasnt002.jpg
    120FOWLRthatalmostwasnt002.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 950
  • 120FOWLRthatalmostwasnt003-1.jpg
    120FOWLRthatalmostwasnt003-1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 954
Last edited:

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Cool....wow you have a lot of work to do filling that tank up with rocks....looks better with water in it....:)

Did you have a T.V. in your living room...i didnt notice..all i saw was :tank:s

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Cool....wow you have a lot of work to do filling that tank up with rocks....looks better with water in it....:)

Did you have a T.V. in your living room...i didnt notice..all i saw was :tank:s

You telling me you missed hubby's 60" TV? His pride & joy for the longest until now that is. Now he wants a Plasma.

Not that much, plan to leave it nice and open for the fish swimming pleasure!

Pnoy - No corals in this baby. Angels, puffers hence no corals.

Last edited:

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Oh yeah your son was telling me about his busted hand.....:shhh:

He said that this 300lb guy was attacking this lady so he went to the rescue and the guy picked him up like a baby and threw him like 10 feet away...he got back up and when the guy was going to grab him..ur son poked him in the eyes and punched him in the head...but of course that didnt hurt the big guy so he grabbed your son and started to thumb wrestle him and thats how he hurt his hand.....:p

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Awi the tank looks awesome! I wish you the best of luck with it! What types of fish are you planning to put in there? Are you gonna go hostile on me and stock it with puffers and triggers :skull: I have a huge stars and stripes puffer that has outgrown my tank (hint hint) and it really needs a good home (hint hint) call me up!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Sorry I didn't look at the title... Very nice .. are you going to put more rocks or just like that?

Pnoyreefer
AwiBrandy said:
Approximately 60lbs. lr mixed with rubble also from my 75 - Working on getting some more lr.

JHOV, what happened to my son was that he went and punched another wall. He told me he doesn't plan to continue that nonsense. Anger management issues.LOL Gotta be the Colon blood cursing through his vains! My maternal grandfather would beat anyone for the slightest thing.:smoker:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Awi the tank looks awesome! I wish you the best of luck with it! What types of fish are you planning to put in there? Are you gonna go hostile on me and stock it with puffers and triggers :skull: I have a huge stars and stripes puffer that has outgrown my tank (hint hint) and it really needs a good home (hint hint) call me up!

Hi Dj, sorry no more puffers.

AwiBrandy said:
Fish are happy (I think).lol
4"Majestic angel, 3"Yellow tang, 2" Purple tang, 4"Dog face puffer, 4"Bluethroat Trigger.
Want to add 1 Banana eel, a couple of dwarf angels, and one last shot at a Powder Blue.

The two dwarf angels I plan to add are; Coral Beauty & Tahiti Flame in that order. Unless the angel gurus advice other wise. I wouldn't mind another large angel that would play nice with the Majestic.

And almost forgot, Gotta Have a nice Black Volitan Lion!

Sorry guys! Many thanks for the compliments, although the tank looks a bit crappy right now.:( And most of the fish are in hiding.

Last edited:

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
wow that sucker is big now i know where i can go swimming if i get bored of the water in Far Rockaway. Looks nice. I like the island. Always wanted to do it in my tank but that is impossible due to my tank size.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I know Cali, ideally I need a 20g.long(which 1eyeJack is housed in temporarily). That wet/dry only holds appx.17g. Once the turtle goes back into the 30g, then I can commandear the 20gl for a better sump.:biggrin:

Mark, my reef is bigger 155 Bow. And my pool is even bigger 8,000g.:flower:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thanks lola,Dmitry. Yeah I could only if I lived in Cali or South Florida.:funnypost

Wingo, you know I'm gonna want that Coral Beauty. I hope you can get the Black Volitan soon. I have never been without one since I started SW. Lion fish is the guilty party in starting me on this addiction.

Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Ok guys/gals I hooked up three small power heads I had laying around, and I don't feel they will do. Besides the fact that they don't have anything to attach them to the glass with. So before I go out and spend the money I figuer I ask for your thoughts and ideas.

I want to get 4 total, since that is what my Wavemaster Pro can handle. What size, brand etc.etc.... do you guys suggest.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: