meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Why do u have rocks resting on the side glass walls of the tank? Rocks + vibration + glass = bad my friend.

Really nice aquascape but very dangerous.

I have seen alot of tanks, and I have seen very very few that don't have some portion of their rock resting on the back pain of glass to some extent.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
yea i know i seen many chilling out on the glass... come on guys im getting there lol. i want 5 fish in there. thats about it.i already know my 4 still trying to figure out the 5th one. the 4 will be yellow tang which i have in the 45g 2 perculas male and female a dragonet and any one wants to give me a hand on the 5th one? pics would also be nice:)

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
My rocks are resting on the back of my glass. Tony i wouldnt recommend that with our africans as they are diggers and you really have to be careful with placing your rocks in their tanks.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
fish

I want a pair of clowns to be this color these 2 pics and check the 5th fish out i dunno if its hardy and if its ok check out these fish

Attachments

• truepercpair.jpg
    truepercpair.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 561
  • trueperclarge3947.jpg
    trueperclarge3947.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 561
  • coriswrasse6784.jpg
    coriswrasse6784.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 560
  • CP_wrasse_lunare.jpg
    CP_wrasse_lunare.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 562
  • CP_wrasse_richmond.jpg
    CP_wrasse_richmond.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 563
  • PPwrasse_hoeven.jpg
    PPwrasse_hoeven.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 562

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am by no means an expert, but the second wrasse down looks like a lunar wrasse and get pretty bit. Should not be kept in a 65 gallon tank.

TUGBOATBRUCE

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You really dont have a clue do ya? Click on some of the users who are giving you advise and look at there pics. You will see that they know what they are talking about.

The way I look at it is these fish were swimming along on some perfect reef -- and now there gonna be put in some tank -- I'd want that tank to be 1000% ready so there is as little risk to the fish as possible.

If you dont take a hard look at your set up you are going to do exactly what Chiefmcfuz said and kill these fish.

Sometimes I think that some people should have to submit a sample of there water, and pics of there tank before there allowed to buy fish from anyone!!!!

Last edited:

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
yea large size i know i decided not to get that lol. i will just hold off that i will just have 3 fish for now. my yellow tang and 2 perculas which im still getting...

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
pics

pics

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 482
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 484
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 486
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 482

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
before and after pics

looks good i think whats you people think am i improving on my work or not?

Attachments

• Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 483
  • Picture 286.jpg
    Picture 286.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 482

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: