18   0   0
A few more....

DSCF0256.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

DSCF0289.jpg

DSCF0290.jpg

DSCF0292.jpg

DSCF0294.jpg

Current Coral List.. I had to write it down because to me the tank still looks so gosh darn empty. Grow babies grow....

Maxima & Deresa
Mushrooms
Various Zoas
Torch
Xenia
Kenya Tree
Orange Cap
Cats Paw
Green Cap
Florida Rics
Coco Worm
Feather Duster
Christmas tree worms on Fire COral??
Bubble
Plate
Hammer
Birdsnest
Chalice
DUncan
Donut
Candy Cane
Devils Hand
Toadstool
Star Polyps
Enchinata
Acan
Digitata
Lobo
SPonge
Silver xenia
Clove polyps.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Had to take this pic with the flash because tank lights were out... but cracked me up to see lil' Midas' head poking out of the rics like this....

DSC02583.jpg

Thanks bunches to WWOF for our newest addition, lil' Mr. Attitude himself (gotta love a jawfish for their tuff guy persona)...

What are YOU looking at?

DSC02578.jpg

Have to get some new pics tomorrow or the next day of our new coral additions. Tanks is actually starting to look like something :)

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Had the camera out today and took some pics. My plate coral isn't happy and I think it very well may be on its way out. It hasn't opened in three days. Going to dip it again tomorrow, dipped it the other day. Really don't know what else to do for it. :( Our wrasse (which has been rehomed) kept spitting sand on him.

Took all the pics without flash. My one gorg isn't opened right now, though it was earlier. Typically it is open when I wake up and for a few hours with the lights on.. but it was late in the day when I took these pics. Love to watch the polyps grab food when we feed cyclopeeze and plankton--very neat!

DSC02619.jpg

DSC02620.jpg

DSC02621.jpg

DSC02622.jpg

DSC02623.jpg

DSC02624.jpg

DSC02625.jpg

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It's been one year almost to the day of when the insanity started in a small section of the wall in my dining area. I'd not change any of it for a moment.. and feel very blessed to have had the experiences we have in this hobby thusfar. :) Just some pics I snapped, not very good but some anyways.... working on getting better ones. ;)
Now...
DSC02900.jpg

Then...
DSC02029Small-1.jpg

DSC01943Small-2.jpg

Now...
DSC02903.jpg

Then...
DSC02142Small.jpg

It is a work in progress and I don't think I'll ever think it is "complete"... I guess that is the very reason this is such an addiction. :inlove: Took the recent pics tonight after lights out. Will hopefully get some better ones sooner rather than later. March 6th was the day we added the rock to begin this crazy adventure, last year. Fun!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: