Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The yellow gorg typically comes out first thing in the morning, when I add the cyclopeeze and plankton to the tank. Every so often during the day but not on any type of schedule like it does in the morning when just the actinics come on. The polyps grab from the water column, I haven't seen the need to directly feed the coral itself as of yet.. as you can visibly see them grabbing food.

Though I am a heavy feeder of the tank as a whole. I only spot feed some corals in tank every so often, not on a schedule. But daily I think it is pretty much safe to say ... I more than likely "overfeed". lol

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Took some more pictures today.. like to keep this as a journal of sorts (the thread) to look back on and see all the pics and progression in one place. :)
For those that look, enjoy. ;)
DSC02919Small.jpg

DSC02918Small.jpg

DSC02917Small.jpg

DSC02915Small.jpg

DSC02914Small.jpg

DSC02913Small.jpg

DSC02912Small.jpg

DSC02911Small.jpg

DSC02910Small.jpg

DSC02909Small.jpg

DSC02908Small.jpg

DSC02907Small.jpg

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Lovin all the lps colonies! What color are the zoa's on that huge colony, orange and green? Very nice tank...

Half Watermelons we picked up from Russ and Jim at our first swap and ??? IDK the other half.. it was a frag we picked up at CC one day. They are yellow-ish mouth and green skirts with a sort of tan/brown middle. They are taking over!!!! lol

Eric-- Yea Craig wants a 300g.. but we simply don't have the space for anymore tanks. In due time.. in due time.. lol

Last edited:

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Looks sweet I have plenty of the orange monti cap if your interested..

Thank you for the offer, we have already. In the last pic above the Midas you can see .. it is growing very thick because it is high flow. Though I'm not complaining about that because if I happen to brush up against it, it doesn't break. :) Like the digis do every single time... :eek:

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thanks for all the :inlove: everyone.

I think we are out of landscape. :( Had a bit of difficulty placing our last new additions... so all coral purchases are on hold for now... kicking myself for not getting a larger tank...
FTS' with and without flash..
DSC02959.jpg

DSC02958.jpg

DSC02957.jpg

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just wanted to add this guy to my tank thread. My persistance and pain in the a$$ tendencies paid off :tongue1: Thanks J.

This guy really is a trip. One of the more aggressive tankmates letting everyone know he is boss for sure though not overly so where anyone is stressed.. they kind of ignore one another in harmony at this point. Since being added to the tank his colors have changed dramatically... below are the first pics taken, followed by the most recent taken this morning...
DSC03037.jpg

DSC03036.jpg

DSC03035.jpg

DSC03034.jpg

Color change.. he is lighter on the "zipper" and has a lot of yellow running the top of his body. Not the best picture.. he's pretty darn fast lol !! I will keep trying to capture some better ones to share.
DSCF0132.jpg

My pics here are nowhere near as great as the ones posted on this guys introduction to the pages of MR though.

Pinkheine

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Been a couple of months figured it was a good time for an updated FTS...as usual my pictures don't really do any justice to the colors and such... have to find someone local to take some good pics. But I guess you can get the overall appearance of things and how they've taken shape overtime.

DSCF0314.jpg

DSCF0317.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: