DSC04240.jpg

DSC04239.jpg

DSC04243.jpg

durso with silencer

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
DSC04256.JPG

these are frags for the pimps of SPS, yes rich come by and pick one up ehehe.
shaun, steve, johnatan. these are the frags i made for you guys, dont fight over who gets the big one and stuff, whoever comes firsts gets the corals, hopefully these survive, we are trying to save the coral heh, hopefully the replacement colony frags will be at the fragswap!

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
thanks spykes, don't let steve take all the big pieces, you know how he gets when he see's sps. his eyes glaze over and he goes into a trance, "must have all the sps"
goes through his mind over and over. make sure rich is there the keep him in line :D

shaun and I will see you tomorrow.

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
heh tom, we getting a 2nd colony :p

kris, i'll be working with john. steve and shaun tmr. i think you can drop by if we arent busy, but we probably will be covered in shedding. also i cannot promise you guys the frags asap, because steve john and shaun will decide utter the most what to do with them.

Last edited:

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
hah tom, no there might be a chance if these frags dont make it because of the rtn base, shaun steve and john will have to splilt the 2nd colony, they are paying for the coral, so of course they need to decide what to do with mos tof the frags, me if anything i'll give you and kris my share, but depends what happens alright?? cant promise anything because i dont own the colony 100 percent myself.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: