DSC01906.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

Last edited:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
maxpower2112 said:
The tank is runnig for about 2 1/2 years. During the whole time it was skimmer less and with out anykind of calcium or kalk reactor.
WOW! Well done! How were you adding Ca and carbonate? and were you doing water changes regulary?

Please don't tell me you haven't done a water change for a year? :lol:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
maxpower2112 said:
The tank is runnig for about 2 1/2 years. During the whole time it was skimmer less and with out anykind of calcium or kalk reactor.

wow, maybe those gorgeous clams you have helped keep the water clean? :)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
JoshSaul: I am currently runnig 2X 250 watt Coralvue 10K MH bulbs, and 4X 55 watt actinics.

Solbby: I try to regularly do small water changes, about 7 gallons. I dose kalk via drip, and if ever needed I use Torbo-Calc. My filtration consists of: miracle mud (bs), culeropa, carbon, phosban and a sock filter. I also have a lot of LR about 110 lbs.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Hell of a mixed reef Don and Eugene! Not only are your LPS HUGE and colorful but your SPS look great and are growing fast. These corals are going to get TREMENDOUS in your new 120!

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
max, your tank really looks nice. especially considering that you are skimmerless and Ca-Reactorless (as am I). Goes to show that even simple systems can thrive.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: