jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Nice tank. Why the kalkwasser and calcium reactor? How are the garden eels and pipefish faring in your tank with all those other fish?

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Congrats on the upgrade Dave. I'm surprised u lasted this long to post ur tank thread ;) lol
me too. :biggrin:

Nice Dave,

You are officially in the big leagues now. All you need is a clone to support this hobby :)
I'm Working on it

Enjoying the pics Dave! Keep em coming. The basement is definitely getting that "Calireef" feel :D.

Congrats Man!!!
Thanks, I hope thats a good thing...lol

Looks amazing cant wait to see more!
:mad: Why you gotta leae us hangin David? You know you got more pics waitin to be posted! Get to postin already!!!
Posted all i will posting for a while

< going to sneak pic's of his tank and post them for you guy's, lol the tank is way beyond what he is posting :irked: don't wait 6 months for all them piece's to become colonies
Beat you to it Rick

wow nice tank!!!
Wowowowowowowowowowow
wow looks great cant wait to see more pics Keep them coming Dave.
wow that is awesome! Very nice bro!
Thats a huge upgrade.................I'm speechless!!! Cant wait to see updated pics
thats insane
Looks absolutely AMAZING White T-Shirt Guy!!! Great job!
Wow, amazing set up. Congrats on the upgrade, it's beautiful.
nice upgrade Dave :D

It will be cool to watch it grow out.
WOW only word I can say
Thanks

Are you trying to compete with Liveaquaira with the rasse collection? They are so lovely.
Wish i could add more, i love those wrasse

Like that rabbit.. I just got the 1in black tang.. Doing well....
You finally posted some pics of upgrade..Big Daddy,,,lol... Keep those pics coming...
I might add a Black Tang myself, thats after i hit lotto because this project drain my pockets

I'm mad ,my 65 g in wall looked nice till i had to see this thread I'm going to sleep now good night:letitallo
I'm Sure your setup is as nice and special as mine

Nice tank. Why the kalkwasser and calcium reactor? How are the garden eels and pipefish faring in your tank with all those other fish?
Instead of adding 2part which is what i've been adding since i setup the tank, the calcium reactor will be running 24/7 to help keep up with the demand of my sps corals while the kalk will only run at night topping off my water in the sump to help keep my ph balance since it drops at night when the lights go out.
The pipe fish and garden eels are doing great, No problems with them at all, and they look happy

Last edited:

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Real quick for 400's Your the man Dace... The fam and me might be going by your way the 1st week of Aug. Love to see the tank finished or unfinished in person... I'll call to see if your gonna be around in advance.... Tank looks great...

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Real quick for 400's Your the man Dace... The fam and me might be going by your way the 1st week of Aug. Love to see the tank finished or unfinished in person... I'll call to see if your gonna be around in advance.... Tank looks great...
Sounds good, looking forward to seeing you.

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Beautiful tank and fish, looks amazing!

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 473012" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>yourbedormine18</TD><TD class=alt1>LOL i saw this the other week on RC

Tank looks sick man </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 473018" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>Chiefmcfuz</TD><TD class=alt1>Looks Sweet!!! </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks for the compliments

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Dave,
Nice upgrade. You thought it out nicely being with the sump, frag, refugium being in the basement. Your wife will enjoy this one better too, no mess on the main floor anymore. Enjoy the reef and im sure you will love maintaing it from your own private idaho in the basement.
Great fish list and nice rabbit.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: