Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Well, I've held out on posting my tank here because i wanted to let it mature a bit and now i think it's ready to start posting, still need to finish the cabinet but here goes.

I want to take a minute to Give A Special Thanks To
My wife Manuela and my Kids Alyssa,Darian And Djay for putting up with me through this very time consuming Hobby.

To the man that has taken the time to make my dream tank come true.
Thank you Frank, and his wife for letting me borrow her man for so long. Without your help this would have never been possible.
Thank You Frank, I will be forever Grateful.

Also I would like to thank Paul (kimoyo) who has always been there to help me with any changes i have ever done in this hobby, and last but not least i will like to thank everyone who came up to help me on my tank build day starting with,
My brother Johnathan, My Godson Tyler David,David Lopez,Ray Rod,Twin(Jorge),Monty,Dukey,Damon.

340Gal Tank upgrade
I will be upgrading from a 90gal to a 340gal tank.
The tank will be 72x36x30 and will be in wall with 3 viewable sides that will be starphire with and external overflo. The front and back and one side will be viewable. The left side will have an external overflow. The tank will be drilled with three holes on the euro bracing which will have a Wavy sea on each hole. It will also have three holes on the left pane for two 1" returns and one 2" hole for closed loop which will feed all two wavy sea's on a reef dart pump. The overflo will have two 1 1/2" drains which will drain as of now down to the basement where i have a 180gal sump. The tank will be on a 42" high wall unit in family room, the back side of the tank will be cut into my kitchen and will have a picture frame around it.

Circulation

Return a Hammerhead feeding 2 1" returns. Hammerhead i will be teeing it off to feed the refuge,Carbon and phos reactors, frag tank, and chiller,
1 Dart on a Closed loop for 2 wavy seas
and two Vortech Pumps, And 1 tunze 6100 on a single controller.

Lighting
3x Coral view 400watt SE ballast with 3 Lumenars3 and 3 Reeflux 10k 400watt bulbs
2 Icecap 660 ballast with 4x72" URI Super Actinic Bulbs
3x PFO Mogul mount 1 Watt moon lights

Filtration

About 400lbs of live rock,
A 6" to 7" sand bed
A Deltec AP1003 Protein Skimmer
2 Carbon Reactors and 2 Phos reactors

Other Equipment

Deltec Calcium Reactor PF1001
Deltec Kalk reactor KM500s
Reefkeeper Elite
Litermeter3
Aqua deluxe Ozonizer
4x 250w Ebojager Heaters.
Tradewind 1hp chiller.

This all for now.

Tank being built

W_DAVE_ACE.jpg

Last edited:

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
< going to sneak pic's of his tank and post them for you guy's, lol the tank is way beyond what he is posting :irked: don't wait 6 months for all them piece's to become colonies

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: