Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Dave,
Nice upgrade. You thought it out nicely being with the sump, frag, refugium being in the basement. Your wife will enjoy this one better too, no mess on the main floor anymore. Enjoy the reef and im sure you will love maintaing it from your own private idaho in the basement.
Great fish list and nice rabbit.
Yes, i did spend almost a year planing it out, everything turned out just the way i wanted. Just need to tidy up a few things and just lay back and enjoy.

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 473128" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>Ndy5392</TD><TD class=alt1>Thanks For Sharing Such and Amazing
set up, Everything looks Perfect
U are Truly A Great Reefer
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thank you very much for the compliment, I'm really glad you like it

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
OK, back to square one with the stand, I'm pretty disappointed that i just received a pm from the person that was going to do the stand for me that he will not be able to do the job, so i guess I'll be looking for someone to do the finish work for my canopy and stand.

grundig5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Looks fantastic. I cringe thinking about the planning that went into that beast. Really well done!! Any more equipment room shots for us junkies? :)

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Looks real sweet. I know how planning these things out can go.

As your canopy is not done, do you have anything covering it to keep the wrasses in the tank?

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
wwoooooooooooooooooowww.. awesome tank man... I would like to c it in person.. BTW.. U have such a great variety in corals and fish.. except zoas.. ??? how come?
i had a 30 gallon tank full with zoas and sold them almost all, i really do not want to put too many zoas in there, They went crazy in my 180 and even were growing on the glass and overflow, at that point it's too hard to contain. i have about 5 small colonies for now, if your ever up my way let me know

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: