littlebuck70

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Some updated pics. Hope to have it up and running this weekend.

1022202rw1.jpg

1022203ql1.jpg

SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Wow that room is looking great. I can just drool over how good it will look with everything set and the tank filled with nice little and big "creatures". Great Job!

littlebuck70

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok well its been a little while since i posted a pic.

Been working like crazy.

Also found out that this tank is all tempered glass. So drilling it was out of the question. 3/4" bottom and 1/2" elsewhere. Guess the tanks are not built like they use to be. Got to love older tanks.

Rock is all in and got some things in there just waiting to rip down my 125 and move everything over.

180startyv4.jpg

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Looks good... I am sure the doors in the front on top come in handy... When I installed my in-wall display, I closed the entire front off because I wanted it to look more like a picture. Now, when I have to get in the tank, I have to do it from the back, and it's a lot harder... Nice to have access from the front...

Looks great. Can't wait to see more... Keep the pictures coming...

littlebuck70

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I don't have any good coral pics but will get some. I'm waiting for my friend to come over to take some pics for me.

Also i wanted to do the same thing with no doors but when the tank was sitting there i was like there is no way ill be able to reach something if it falls to the front of the tank or no real way to get the mag float in front.

But the doors make life much easier.

littlebuck70

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Im running overflow boxes right now. Then my friend built me a lil contraption that will replace them.

In this pic u can see a lil of the overflow boxes and return pipes.
1022226ub6.jpg

One of the 100 gallon stock tanks.
1022236ec9.jpg

Stock #2 just holding rock and some corals right now.
1022237ro2.jpg

Gutted a aqua trader light. Replaced the ballasts with 250 ice caps.
1022238mw7.jpg

Cal Reactor.
1022239qu4.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: