littlebuck70

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
OK some updated pics. Havent had much time to get a lot done with working but got my 125 over and almost all set up. Still have a lot of little items that need to be taken care of. Cleaning up the wires, plumb the 125. And pick everything up and put in the fuge, frag tank. and finish everything else off.

Its going to be an aggressive tank.
1022241ev4.jpg

I have the back accessible so when in the room you can still see the tank.
1022242yo1.jpg

littlebuck70

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks A lot.

I still have a bunch of things to do but hope to finish them soon.

But all the tanks are on line and things are looking pretty good so far.

littlebuck70

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Kool well let me know when u want to trade.

I had a friend come over and take pics of my tank so once he sends them to me ill send it over to you.

Well i hardly ever drink bud light but the walls were looking bare so stuck it up there. Dont think the GF would like it anywhere else HAHAH

littlebuck70

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks everyone.

As far as getting it that dark im not even really sure its sitting nice and high under the lights. Getting good water movement.

I also picked up a Tyree sky blue from him as well and that is amazing as well.

As far as the rock work i didn't want to stick that much rock in there so things could grow out more.

Also the rock is in the middle of the tank so i have a front side tank as well as a back side tank.

Front side is going to be only milliporas and the back will be everything else so when u are in the room you can have a nice view.

SO if anyone has any crazy millis please let me know. Im at 70 and counting but most are frags right now.

grundig5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
:birthday: congrats on that color Jeremy. I havent seen a pic of it looking THAT blue before, thats amazing. How is the rainbow acro looking?

littlebuck70

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sorry haven't been around and when i had my camera in my fish room sitting on a Rubbermaid and it dropped to the flow and smashed. Opps so no new updated pics lately.

One update that will be happening soon is going to remove the in wall 180 and replacing it in the 300 gallon perfecto Starfire tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: