this is what we are up to

Attachments

• DSC01216.JPG
    DSC01216.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 202

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
those are some serious spec and plumping. I got to see everything when it start running.

How are you using 8 way? Where is it pointed at, etc..

What kind of reef tank are you going to do?

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The return coming from the main pump (which does about 5000 gph) goes through the Ocean Motion and the 8 returns go along the front blowing in different directions. I also have 3 gen X pumps for circulation.

As far as what type of reef tank not sure I think It's going to be a mix of everything.

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
michael stern said:
WOW, THAT'S OVER 1000 GALLONS. CON ED IS GOING TO LOVE YOU!

yeah I'm sending there kids through college

Oh I forgot to mention the 200 gallon vat for making R.O. water and that's plumbed to another 200 gallon vat for making salt water

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Sean thats a nice job you scored. It must be fun setting up reefs like that especially when none of the money spent is yours :) What are you're plans for a skimmer?

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
jackson6745 said:
It must be fun setting up reefs like that especially when none of the money spent is yours

Yeah It's a lot of fun. Luckily the client is really cool so that's what makes it a real score.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Sean said:
ETS 1800 Quad skimmer

Sean have you checked out the larger deltec skimmers? I've seen them run over 1000g systems with 200+ fish with ease. I know there are a few ETS die hards (including yourself ;) ) but what is it about the ETS skimmer that you like? The ETS 1800 seems way undersized for a tank of that size IMO

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: