rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Jackson: The reflection is from an LCD picture frame...it took me a while to figure that out, as I just bought the picture frame today, its a cool under water shot.

JLAudio/Hungriee: Thanks, look back in a month or so

Josh: The lights are not on the maristar. They are salt water safe,so they are silconed into the the Black cover, and the glass. They are at an angle so they aim directly into the middle of the tank, follow the beam to see there location.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
The main(first) chamber was filling up, water couldnt pass through the sump fast enough to keep up with the GRI return...sorry, no pictures of the sump alone outside the tank.
I only had the valves closed b/c The setup hadnt been tested at the point when I took pictures.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Posiden Pump installed....everything is working well, just tweaking some things.....pictures to be posted this weekend

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Tank is ready for livestock. I still have to add the old rocks from my other tank, but here are a few pictures I Just took.

Full Tank Shot:
IMG_0347.jpg

Close Up on Rock Structure(Blue Throat Trigger & Corals:
IMG_0339.jpg

Blue Throat Trigger:
IMG_0346.jpg

Small Orange Zoanthid Rock:
IMG_0342.jpg

Mushroom Rock(about 35 polyps):
IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

Yellow/Green Leather:
IMG_0354.jpg

Baby Angler(.75")(He is so cute):
IMG_0335.jpg

Angler, Shrimp & Hermit:
IMG_0345.jpg

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Yourbedormine18: The angler is so small, that I have a long time before it will be big enough to eat anything other than chromis. When It gets to big, I will give it away, or move it myself.

Juggernaut: Send me a PM

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
anglers tend to eat things bigger than them but I dont wish loss of anylive stock just trying to give u a heads up

PS that ric rock is a sweet piece

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I added all but 1 rock and a few corals from my old tank. The rock work is almost complete. I just need to add a few corals w/ alot of rock to fill in a few "holes".
My skimmer is producing alot of bubbles right now, so ignore all the bubbles, if you can(I can't!).

Front View:
IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

Right Side:
IMG_0357.jpg

Left Side:
IMG_0358.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: