• DSC05508.JPG
    DSC05508.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Nice coral Frank. I haven't seen grooved monti caps in a while (if that's what it is?) The tank looks HUGE with you standing in the photo.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
it's going to be a Bar area I have a nice pub table that ill sit right in front
within reach is a 36" side by side refigerator fully stocked with Guiness and corona lite

Darned shame, I don't like either of those of beers..sounds like a great space for an MR party :)

Seriously though, the size of that tank is amazing!!! The piece next to the new coral - is that a coral skeleton or live? Hard to tell from the pic.
How large will the water changes be and the frequency?

Very nice tank..lucky you! :)

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Nice coral Frank. I haven't seen grooved monti caps in a while (if that's what it is?) The tank looks HUGE with you standing in the photo.
the tank is huge! heavy too!
I looked up that coral cant seem to get exact name nor have I seen them that purple I've heard it called lettuce, snake skin, elephant skin?
closet I can find is HALOMITRA
anyone that knows please.. I'm horrible with names

Kathy...
That is a huge purple rim monti!
my son bet me I couldnt get that out of the 180 with out breaking it I won the bet it's 22" across and almost 13" tall

Attachments

• DSC05509.JPG
    DSC05509.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 348
  • DSC05515.JPG
    DSC05515.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Kathy...
That is a huge purple rim monti!
my son bet me I couldnt get that out of the 180 with out breaking it I won the bet it's 22" across and almost 13" tall

Have to ask, how long did it take to grow to that size? Must have been hard to get it out considering how wide a 180 is (your old tank was a 180 - correct?) 22" is insane!!
Looks even nicer since I adjusted the screen angle on my laptop..I can see the color in it now..lol

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Have to ask, how long did it take to grow to that size? Must have been hard to get it out considering how wide a 180 is (your old tank was a 180 - correct?) 22" is insane!!
Looks even nicer since I adjusted the screen angle on my laptop..I can see the color in it now..lol

I bought it from a MR member about 2 years ago it was 1/3 the size
as far as getting out of the tank it was a matter of getting it sideways and out the 180 was 72X24X24 but had a full canopy

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: